Teresa Porter, President and Chief Executive Officer joined ISYS Technologies in May 2002 as a principle. She reorganized ISYS as a Woman Owned Small Business and focused on providing Engineering and Information Technology services to Federal government customers. She has an extensive sales and management background in the Technology Industry spanning nearly 40 years. Ms. Porter’s background is diverse and has included managing both small and large Engineering and IT services organizations.
Through the years, Teresa has assembled an impressive team, recognized for their leadership, management, technical expertise and industry knowledge. Members of the ISYS team have deep roots into the customer base and a reputation for contributing to the mission success of the customers. Teresa and ISYS maintain strong partnering relationships with multiple like companies in the federal government sector.
With excellent customer service at the forefront of the mission, ISYS is recognized for business integrity and superior performance. Today ISYS has a diversified customer base, multiple contracts, and capabilities that span multiple Information Technology and Engineering disciplines.
- 2015 US SBA Small Business Person of the Year – Colorado
- 2013 Air Force/Raytheon Mentor-Protégé Program
- 2010 US SBA Region VIII Subcontractor of the Year
- 2011 Nunn-Perry Award – Department of Defense
- 2011 SBA Nomination for Subcontractor of the Year
- 2009, 2010, 2011 SBA Administrator Award of Excellence
- 2008 Missile Defense Agency/Lockheed Martin Mentor Protégé Program
- Multiple years – US Office of Secretary of Defense – Patriotic Employer