E-mail, personal computers, and the Internet: these products of the information age have become common-place among working professionals. They simplify work by enabling faster communication, more effective work, and access to vast amounts of information with a simple click of a mouse. But they also introduce a risk factor that is not totally within your control: If your computer fails or the network connection goes down, you lose time and possibly money.
This is where ISYS’ Information Technology specialists step in. They focus on improving the usability and efficiency of technological systems and processes. Our goal is a smoothly functioning computer system and network free of bugs, glitches, and interruptions that provides you with an effective and efficient flow of information.
Because Information Technology is one of our largest domain areas, customers at all levels seek our knowledge, talent, and capability.
- Microsoft Windows (Enterprise Architecture)
- Active Directory and Exchange support
- System Upgrades and Migrations
- UNIX, Solaris, Linux Operating Systems
- Help Desk Support (Tiers I, II, III)
- Desktop Support
- Fault Isolation
- Operations and Maintenance of DMS, Microsoft Exchange, remote access emails (Blackberry, Outlook Web Access, and Remote Access Systems)
- Enterprise Architecture for System Administration
- Script Management
- Configuration Management and Lifecycle Support
- Database Management and Administration
- Troubleshooting Systems
- Hardware and Software Maintenance
- Computer Backup and Restoral Services
- Enterprise Network Core (email, web, file, and print)
- Network Operations Support
ISYS’ Information Technology specialists hold various IT certifications.
- Certified Information Security Systems Professional
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
- Certified Cisco Network Associate
- Cisco Certified Design Associate
- Cisco Certified Network Professional
- Cisco Certified Internet Work Expert
- Certified Information Systems Auditor
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library Foundation
- COMP TIA Network+
- Certified Novell Engineer
- Certified Ethical Hacker