Military Analysis and Operations
The ever-evolving battlefield means that American soldiers must be at ease using the latest high technology satellite-guided weapons. This landscape requires that the United States be able to deploy Warfighters anywhere in the world at a moment’s notice and safely bring them home again. As the Department of Defense continues to rely on contractors to support its current and future operations, ISYS is prepared to support the Warfighter.
ISYS understands the 21st-century battlefield demands agility and precision at every turn. The Warfighter faces ever-changing threats on the ground, in the air, at sea, and in cyberspace. Threats to the United States and international security continue to grow in complexity and scope. From command and control operations to logistics and information security, superior performance is critical in supporting both Warfighters on the battlefield and peacekeeping missions at home and abroad. As a result, ISYS’ support to the Warfighter has earned us a renowned reputation within the industry.
Spanning areas from the Air Force Global Strike Command to the Missile Defense Agency, our Subject Matter Experts in military analysis and operations provide support to the Warfighter.
- Logistical Support (Manpower, Equipment, etc.)
- Command and Control Systems
- Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR)
- Missile Defense (Ground and Air)
- Modeling and Simulation for the Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS)
- Exercise Planning and War Games Support
- Cyber Warfare
- Navy and Army Battlefield Command and Control Systems
- Electronic Warfare and Radar Systems
- Satellite Communications
- Intelligence Analysis
- Force Protection/Anti-Terrorism
- Military Doctrine Support (National Military Strategy, Unified Command Plan, Joint Strike Capabilities)
- Mission Readiness Training
- Command, Control, Communications, Computers Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR)