Mechanical engineering is an integral function in myriad industries, including healthcare, research and development, and complex space programs like NASA’s Crew Exploration Vehicle (CEV). ISYS offers a full range of mechanical engineering and design activities, but our main focus is providing extensive experience in designing and analyzing structural components, assemblies, and mechanisms for space-based systems. We offer our customers innovative and tailored mechanical engineering services to meet their demanding requirements. Our experienced engineers efficiently handle activities spanning from the conceptual aspects of a project to its detailed design and implementation. ISYS has developed a reputation for consistently delivering efficient and effective results to our customers.
ISYS’ versatile team of mechanical engineers and draftsmen specialize in a variety of mechanical design, drawing, and drafting services.
- System Architecture and Design
- Requirements Definition and Derivation
- Requirements Verification and Validation
- Structural Analysis
- Stress Analysis
- Thermal Analysis
- Finite Element Analysis
- Fatigue/Fracture Analysis
- Probabilistic Risk Assessment
- Metallic Structures and Composite Materials
- Material Corrosion Analysis
- Risk Management
- Systems Engineering Management
- Specification and Drawing Verification
Our Mechanical engineers have an extensive background and experience using cutting-edge mechanical engineering tools and processes.
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Finite Element Modeling and Post Processing
- Failure Modes and Effect Analysis
- Computer Aided Three-dimensional Interactive Application
- Computer Aided Design Tools